<i id="u3evg"></i>
      1. <i id="u3evg"></i>

        職場英語議價常用口語

        時間:2024-10-06 02:12:52 職場英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        職場英語議價常用口語

          這是CN人才網小編給大家準備的職場英語議價常用口語,歡迎閱讀。

        職場英語議價常用口語

          Now what about the price?

          現在談談價格如何?

          A:Now what about the price?

          A:現在談談價格如何?

          B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount.

          B:這是一份價格單。如果你大量訂購的話,我們給予10%的折扣。

          Any chance for making it lower?

          有可能再降一點兒嗎?

          A:Any chance for making it lower?

          A:有可能再降一點兒嗎?

          B:I'm afraid not.

          B:對不起,沒有可能。

          We can’t make any further concession.

          我們不能再讓了。

          A:We can't make any further concession.

          A:我們不能再讓了。

          B:If that's the case, we’ll call off the deal.

          B:如果是這樣的話,我們公司將取消這筆交易。

          How about 5% off?

          減5個百分點怎么樣?

          A:How about 5% off?

          A:減5個百分點怎么樣?

          B:In order to close the deal,I accept.

          B:為了達成貿易,我接受。

          This is really a bargain.

          這才叫價格低廉。

          I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.

          如果你能增加數量,我們可以保持在原來的價格水平上。

          A:I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.

          A:如果你能增加數量,我們可以保持在原來的價格水平上。

          B:What quantity are you talking about?

          B:你說的是多大的數量?

          You price is much too high.

          我發現你們的報價太高了。

          A:You price is much too high.

          A:我發現你們的報價太高了。

          B:But that’s the prevailing price.

          B:但那是現行的價格呀。

          ★ much too

          ★ 太...

          Could you accept our last price?

          你們能接受我們上次的報價嗎?

          A:Could you accept our last price?

          A:你們能接受我們上次的報價嗎?

          B:No,I'm afraid it’s still unacceptable.

          B:不能。現在也是不能接受的。

          Sorry,it is my lowest.

          對不起,這是我的最低價。

          A:Sorry.it is my lowest.

          A:對不起,這是我的最低價。

          B:All right,but then payment's got to be in full.

          B:好吧,但是,貨款必須全部一次付清。

          I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.

          我有把握地說,我們的價格在目前是再公平不過了。

          A:I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.

          A:我有把握地說,我們的價格在目前是再公平不過了。

          B:In fact, I’ve received other quotations that are lower than yours.

          B:實際上,我已經收到了比你們價格低的報價。

          ★ I can safely say…

          ★ 我有把握地說……

          I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.

          我認為把價格維持在低價真是明智之舉。

          What about quantity discount and cash discount?

          數量折扣和現金折扣呢?

          A:What about quantity discount and cash discount?

          A:數量折扣和現金折扣呢?

          B:We allow 20% quantity discount for orders of more than 50 tons.

          B:我們對于50噸以上的訂單給打20%的數量折扣。

          What is the price for this item?

          價格是多少?

          A:What is the price for this item?

          A:價格是多少?

          B:We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of £ 27.5 per sweater.

          B:我們開的毛價是每件羊毛衫27.5英鎊,包括運費在內。

          Do you allow any trade discount?

          你們給行業折扣嗎?

          Are they exempt from VAT?

          這些貨免除增值稅了嗎?

          A:Are they exempt from VAT?

          B:這些貨免除增值稅了嗎?

          B:Yes. And I have to point out that we can only hold the price for 4 weeks from today’s date.

          B:是的,我要指出的是這個價格在4周內有效。

          ★ VAT = Value-Added Tax

          ★ 增值稅

          How come the prices are so low?

          價格怎么這么低?

          A:How come the prices are so low?

          A:價格怎么這么低?

          B:They are actually part of a bankrupt stock.

          B:實際上這些是一家倒閉商家的庫存商品。

          Do you allow cash discount?

          你們有現金折扣嗎?

          A:Dou you allow cash discount?

          A:你們有現金折扣嗎?

          B:We allow a 3% cash discount for payment made within one month.

          B:一個月內付款我們打3%的現金折扣。

          I’m sorry the price is just a little on the high side.

          很抱歉,您的價錢還是偏高了點兒。

          A:I'm sorry the price is just a little on the high side.

          A:很抱歉,您的價錢還是偏高了點。

          B:Well,I'm willing to negotiate a little on the price.

          B:那在價格方面我多少可以跟您談一下。

          What's your bottom line price?

          What’s the lowest you are willing to go on your price?

          您價格的底線是多少?

          A:What’s your bottom line price?

          A:您價格的底線是多少?

          B:Well,make me an offer.

          B:這樣吧,您出個價。

          The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.

          我最高可以出4500美元。

          A:The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.

          A:我最高可以出4500美元。

          B:The lowest I would be willing to go is about $5000.

          B:我最低能夠接受的大概是5000美元。

          Would you give me a discount?

          您愿不愿意打個折扣呢?

          A:Would you give me a discount?

          A:您愿不愿意打個折扣呢?

          B:We might be able to work that out.

          A:我們或許可以商量。

          How much are you thinking for each case?

          您想一箱多少錢?

          A:How much are you thinking for each case?

          A:您想一箱多少錢?

          B:Somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 dollars.

          B:大概在 30 塊錢左右吧。

          I don’t think there is room to reduce the price.

          我不認為還有降價的空間。

          A:I don't think there is room to reduce the price.

          A:我不認為還有降價的空間。

          B:I still think we’re a little high on price.

          B:我想我們的價格還是有點偏高。

          Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?

          我如果大量采購有沒有優惠?

          A:Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?

          A:我如果大量采購有沒有優惠?

          B:I am sorry,but we offer discounts no matter how many items you buy.

          B:對不起,不論您買多少,我們都是一樣的折扣。

          I am willing to drop the price a little.

          我愿意把價錢降低_點。

          If you want to do business,you will have to make an offer quickly.

          要是您想把買賣做成的話,請趕快出個價錢。

          This is as low as I can go on the price.

          這個價錢是我能夠出的最低價了。

          A:This is as low as I can go on the price.

          A:這個價錢是我能夠出的最低價了。

          B:Well,then I guess I will have to live with it.

          B:這樣的話,我想我必須要接受了。

          If you’ll just bump that figure up a little,then we have a deal.

          只要能在那個數字上面多加一點兒,我想我們就可以成交。

          After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.

          經過一番考慮之后,我們決定接受您的價格。

          A:After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.

          A:經過一番考慮之后,我們決定接受您的價格。

          B:I appreciate it. You won’t regret.

          B:很感謝。您不會后悔的。

          We finally decided to take your offer.

          我們終于決定接受您的價格。

          A:We finally decided to take your offer.

          A:我們終于決定接受您的價格。

          B:Thanks for reconsidering.

          B:對于您的再考慮,我們很感激。

          We humped our offer up a little.

          我們把出價提高了點兒。

          A:We humped our offer up a little.

          A:我們把出價提高了點兒。

          B:Well get back with you tomorrow.

          B:我明天再給您答復。

          ★ hump (vt.)

          ★ 提高

          If you can go a little lower,I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.

          如果您能把價格降低些,我現在就訂貨。

          A:If you can go a little lower,I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.

          A:如果您能把價格降低些,我現在就訂貨。

          B:This price of yours is out of the question.

          B:降價是不可能的。

          ★ on the spot

          ★ 當場

          I hope you’ll give a second thought to it.

          希望你再考慮考慮。

          A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.

          A:希望你再考慮考慮。

          B:We have do discuss the problem later.

          B:我們只好下次再討論這個問題了。

          The price of this article has soared up since last year.

          自去年開始這種商品的價格猛漲。

          A:The price of this article has soared up since last year.

          A:自去年開始這種商品的價格猛漲。

          B:I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.

          B:我明白,但我還是不能接受這個報價。

          ★ soar up

          ★ 劇增,高漲

          Do you think the price is reasonable?

          您覺得這個價格合適嗎?

          A:Do you think the price is reasonable?

          A:您覺得這個價格合適嗎?

          B:No. It’s rather on the high side.

          B:不合適。價格太高了。

          Aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?

          這些價格是提供給國內顧客的嗎?

          A:Aren't these prices for your domestic customers?

          A:這些價格是提供給國內顧客的嗎?

          B:Yes,but we apply these prices to overseas customers as well.

          B:沒錯,但是這些價格同樣也適用于海外顧客。

          I am prepared to go to $40,but no further.

          我可以降價至40美元,這已經是最低價了。

          A:I am prepared to go to $40, but no further.

          A:我可以降價至40美元,這已經是最低價了。

          B:That is better. Let's shake on $40,and see how it goes.

          B:這樣會好一點兒。讓我們暫定在40美元,再評估看看。

          This is a fair market price.

          這是個公道的市場價格。、

          A:The price you offer is too high.

          A:這個價格太高。

          B:This is a fair market price.

          B:這是個公道的市場價格。

          We give you quotations on the same basis as we quote in the domestic market.

          我們給您的報價和我們給國內的報價基準是相同的。

          Your price is rather out of line.

          你方價格與行情不符。

          A:Your price is rather out of line..

          A:你方價格與行情不符。

          B:Our price is lower compared with that of the same kind of product on the international market.

          B:我們的價格低于國際市場上的同類產品。

          ★ out of line

          ★ 不一致,不協調

          Hope you can make more efforts.

          希望你再努力努力。

          A:Hope you can make more efforts.

          A:希望你再努力努力。

          B:How’s that? We'll cut another 3%. That's the best we can do.

          B:這樣如何?我們再減3%。這可是我們的最低價了。

          Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.

          讓我們采取折衷的辦法均攤差額吧。

          A:Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.

          A:讓我們采取折衷的辦法均攤差額吧。

          B:All right,that's a deal.

          B:好的。這樣就算成交。

          That is out of my expectation.

          這出乎我的意料。

          A:That is out of my expectation.

          A:這出乎我的意料。

          B:My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.

          B:我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。

          I’ve come to discuss a reduction in price.

          我是來討論降價的事。

          A:What can I do for you?

          A:有什么可以效勞的?

          B:I've come to discuss a reduction in price.

          B:我是來討論降價的事。

          For exporting,the price is a little stiff.

          對于出口,價格有點兒偏高。

          Your price is by far the highest.

          到現在為止,你的報價是最高的。

          A:Your price is by far the highest.

          A:到現在為止,你的報價是最高的。

          B:It is the quality that counts.

          B:它以質量取勝。

          We can’t make any further concessions.

          我們不可能再讓了。

          A:It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

          A:你們的價格那么高,我們很難以這個價格銷售。

          B:This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.

          B:這是我方的最低價格,不可能再讓了。

          I'm glad we’ve settled the price.

          很高興我們談妥了價格。

          A:In order to keep the good relation and business with you,I accept.

          A:為了與你方繼續保持良好的業務關系,我們接受。

          B:I'm glad we've settled the price.

          B:很高興我們談妥了價格。

          What’s the workable price for this commodity in your mind?

          你們心目中的可行性價格是多少?

          A:What's the workable price for this commodity in your mind?

          A:你們心目中的可行性價格是多少?

          B:You are asking at least 5% more than your competitors do.

          B:你比其他競爭對手至少多要價5%。

          I think it unwise for both of us to insist on each one’s own price.

          我認為雙方堅持自己的價格是不明智的。

          To have this business concluded,I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.

          為了達成交易,我認為至少要減價10%。

          A:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.

          A:為了達成交易,我認為至少要減價10%。

          B:To get business under way, we take your price.

          B:為了成交,我們接受你方的價格。

        【職場英語議價常用口語】相關文章:

        職場常用的170句英語口語01-09

        關于職場英語關心同事常用句子02-19

        職場英語推薦:簽合同常用英語表達02-11

        英語口語自我介紹常用[6篇]01-09

        口語英語自我介紹11-16

        口語英語自我介紹03-18

        英語自我介紹口語04-11

        職場英語學習的方法01-31

        英語口語大賽英語自我介紹10-10

        英語口語的自我介紹11-04

        午夜免费福利视频_日韩精品无码一区二区三区久久久_久久九九久精品国产88_国产资源网中文最新版

          <i id="u3evg"></i>
            1. <i id="u3evg"></i>
              午夜福利久久野草 | 日本一道本精品一区二区手机版 | 亚洲国产制服另类久久 | 人人搡人人爽国产精品 | 日韩肏屄久久网站视频 | 久久国产精品国产精品 |